Sunday, April 6, 2014

Whether you just want to take a short ride, or tour-seeing, or to seek a transfer to airport, or in an emergency due to car break down, here's your solution: Call me, Hanson @ +6016-4817190

My Pledge:
[G]ood attitude
[O]ffer good driving skills, not restless
[A]lways on time
[L]eave you with good impression

My Service Feature 1 :
[P]ossess many years driving experience 
[L]eft behind items in the car will be returned to passengers
[E]ntertaining friendly driver
[D]river + passenger safety first
[G]ood manners
[E]veready to serve passenger

My Service Feature 2:
[F]air fare - high rate of return passenger
[A]lways alert while on the road
[I]mmediate action if car broke down
[R]eliable - if myself not available, another replacement driver will be provided (if available)
[F]ull car check up before long distance drive
[A]mple inner-car space for your comfort
[R]ender good service to every passengers
[E]nable to wait in case of late - driver will give courtesy call if passenger did not show up on time


My vehicle is a Nissan made, well kept and spacious, ideal for your comfort, even for long distance ride

No comments:

Post a Comment